Introducing T. Bailey Fund Services
T. Bailey Fund Services (TBFS) is an independent full-service host ACD and fund administration service provider to the UK fund management industry, with more than 15 years’ experience in running and administering funds.
We pride ourselves on offering a premium service to our clients through a dedicated team of industry professionals offering expertise and advice across all areas of fund administration.
Our team has an established reputation as a trusted supplier, using market-leading technology and business automation processes to deliver tailored solutions that work for our clients.
From the seamless migration of funds to full compliance and operational oversight, we work collaboratively with clients to promote joint innovation and successful long-term partnerships.
T. Bailey Fund Services Limited wanted to make a brief announcement to give you some guidance and reassurance as we all navigate these unprecedented challenges.
Whilst the situation is consistently evolving, we remain committed to our clients and the investors in the funds. We are working to provide a continued service and are making best efforts to ensure that our operational processes remain as unaffected as possible, however, there may be some unavoidable changes to our procedures in order to comply with the restrictions being placed upon the UK.
We assure you that TBFS will continue to operate normal workng hours of 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday and will be fully contactable by email and telephone.
However, as I am sure you are aware the Government are introducing further restrictions and we are therefore having to assess the practicalities of certain internal processes, in particular our ability to access and process postal communication. Please be assured that we will continue to accept investment instructions, however, we will be implementing the following reduced service in the coming days:
- Postal communication to investors - for the time-being, TBFS aim to still provide outgoing postal correspondence, however, we are also looking to move to a more digital process, with documents being sent by email where possible.
- Postal communication from investors - unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee that we can collect incoming mail to our offices. Therefore, all application forms, letters and documentation should be sent to us electronically by email. These will still need to be signed by the named registered holders on the account, however we can accept scanned copies. Please note, for security reasons, there may be a requirement for us to contact you regarding any emailed instructions you may send to us. This will enable us to complete additional security checks on your identification.
- The processing of cheques remains the most restrictive procedure in financial operations. In the current climate, banking cheques will become unachievable. Therefore, as a temporary solution TBFS will accept electronic payment only, made from a bank account in the name of the investor. If you are sending us an electronic payment, please ensure that you quote your full name, or your TBFS account number if you are an existing customer. This will help us to allocate your payment accordingly. If you require confirmation of the bank details, they can be found on the relevant top-up/application form on our website, or by contacting a member of our Client Services team.
- TBFS will be unable to issue cheques for settlement of redemption deals. Instead all payments will be made to a nominated and verified bank account in the name of the investor.
- All instructions or enquiries about your account should be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If TBFS do not currently hold an email address on our system for you, you will shortly receive a letter in the post requesting this. For future communications we would be grateful if you could email or telephone us to provide us with this information. We will then complete some security checks to enable us to update your account accordingly. Having a note of your email address, where possible, should help minimise any delays.
We are sure that you all appreciate, that in these unprecedented times, it is important that we all pull together in order to get through these difficulties, however, we do apologise for any inconvenience caused. We will work hard to have normal business operations in place as soon as possible.
If you are concerned regarding any form of instruction you have sent TBFS, or for any general enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us by email at email@example.com or by telephone on 0115 988 8213.